Add Your Heading Text Here
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information;
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Websites, products, and services;
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us;
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments, to confirm and communicate with you about appointments and products, and to prevent transactional fraud;
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses;
- To personalize your Website experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Website, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law);
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Websites, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business;
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Websites, products, and services;
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations;
- As described to you when collecting your personal information;
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our users is among the assets transferred.
- Your Rights and Choices About Your Personal InformationAccess to Information and Opting-Out We strive to keep your personal information accurate. We will provide you with access to your information upon request, including making reasonable efforts to provide you with online access to your information. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or enabling you to make updates or corrections. Your California Privacy Rights You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.), or other data privacy or security laws.
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
- Sending an email to email@example.com
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Disclaimers and Limitations on Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NEITHER WE, NOR OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AFFILIATES OR OTHERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “PROVIDERS”), WARRANT THAT (i) USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; (ii) THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, ADVICE OR OPINIONS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE OR CURRENT; OR (iii) THE SITE AND ITS SERVER ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. IF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS. THE SITE, AND YOUR ACCESS TO IT, IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION GIVEN BY US NOR ANY PROVIDER SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL WE OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DISTRIBUTING THE SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) THAT RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR ANY LINKED WEBSITE. BECAUSE THE LAW IN SOME STATES DOES NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY, AND ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, FROM AND AGAINST ALL CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, EXPENSES, COSTS, REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND LIABILITIES THAT ANY OF THEM MAY SUSTAIN ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE SITE.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Occasionally, we may make available a link to a third party’s Website. These links will let you leave the Site. The linked sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents or security of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. We are not responsible for Webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. We provide the links to you only as a convenience. We do not endorse, and make no warranty or representation regarding, any such site or its use or contents. Links do not imply that we are affiliated with, or are legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links.
We are pleased to hear from our customers and site users and welcome your comments regarding our Company and the Site. If you send us comments, suggestions, ideas, concepts or other information (collectively, the “Submissions”), the Submissions shall be deemed, and shall remain, our property, and we may use, copy, display, distribute, adapt, transfer or dispose of Submissions in any way and for any purpose as we may, in our sole discretion, determine appropriate. None of the Submissions shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part, and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submissions.
We maintain the Site from our offices within Texas, United States of America. We make no representation that the Content in the Site is appropriate or available for use in any jurisdiction, and access to them from locations in which such Content is illegal is prohibited. Those who may choose to access the Site from other jurisdictions do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws. You may not use or export the Content in violation of US export laws and regulations. Any claim relating to the Site or the Content shall be governed by the internal laws of the state of Texas, without reference to its choice of law provisions, and shall be resolved solely through proceedings held within Texas.
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the Site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing us a written notice that includes the following information:
* An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
* A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e., Web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of the copyrighted work.
* Identification of the URL or other specific location on the Site where the material that you claim is infringing is located.
* Your address, telephone number and email address.
* A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
* A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that all information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
You should send your notice of copyright infringement concerning the Site to us at the address set forth in the “Contact Us” section of the Site. We have the sole discretion to determine what action, if any, we believe is necessary in response to a complaint of infringement, such as investigation of the complaint or removal of the allegedly infringing material.